Agreed - I also love that figure on the left of the last page. The hair is really cool and I love how her legs taper into these frail little ankles. You've got such an interesting style! I really like how you use one single line to communicate form, i.e the girl on the first page, bottom right. Love love love that.
This is the place to share your lifedrawings, sketches, doodles, Thunderdome entries, fingerpaintings, popsicle sculptures, or whatever else you call art. So get postin!
3 comments:
hot damn! Scott used the internets! Also, nice work!
I like the left figure on the last image.
Agreed - I also love that figure on the left of the last page. The hair is really cool and I love how her legs taper into these frail little ankles. You've got such an interesting style! I really like how you use one single line to communicate form, i.e the girl on the first page, bottom right. Love love love that.
Post a Comment